Do You Have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
If you or someone you know was injured or harmed during a medical procedure, you may wish to contact a medical malpractice lawyer Miami FL victims trust as soon as possible. Our network includes some of the most respected lawyers in the Miami area. We can match you with an experienced attorney who can review your case at no charge.
- Was there a doctor-patient relationship between the medical practitioner who made a mistake, and the victim who desires to file a malpractice claim?
- Was the standard of care less than acceptable? This includes:
- Medical decisions
- Was there any kind of connection between the harm that the patient experienced and the medical provider’s negligence?
- Was there a measurable level of harm or damage to the patient as a result of that negligence?
- An appropriate standard of care in this particular situation.
- How the medical provider fell short of providing that standard of care.
- By its very nature, a vast amount of medical information is often involved as it pertains to the malpractice case.
- Numerous expert witnesses and testimony may be used by the defense as well as by the plaintiffs. A medical malpractice lawyer Miami FL victims turn to in similar cases may likely have a network of medical experts on whom they can call to testify.
- Do you work on a contingency fee basis? This means that a client only pays a fee if the attorney recovers a settlement or wins a lawsuit. This arrangement is common for medical malpractice cases.
- What is your fee? Do I have to pay you any money up front? If so, how much?
- Is there a limit, or cap, on the amount of money that I can receive in a medical malpractice claim?
- Will a statute of limitations affect my lawsuit? If you were not aware of the medical practitioner’s mistake until years after it happened, this may make it possible to extend the deadline.